Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/10/13

Wood Polish

My other go to wood polish. This one takes a little time to cure.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar
several drops essential oil of choice (optional)

Combine in a jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well before each use. Pour a little on a dry, soft, cotton rag and rub into wood. Buff gently with a clean, dry cloth to remove excess polish (too much left on the finish will attract dust).

No comments:

Post a Comment