Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/12/13

Antifungal Baby Wipes

I no longer have kids small enough to need these, but I do have friends who do.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup distilled water
1 tbs. vinegar
1/4 cup aloe vera gel
1 tbs. calendula oil
1 drop lavender essential oil
1 drop tea tree essential oil

Mix solution together in a large bowl. Cut paper towel roll in half, using a large, sharp kitchen knife and remove center cardboard. Soak the towels in the solution till thoroughly wet. Squeeze out excess liquid and store in an old baby wipe container.

No comments:

Post a Comment