Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/7/13

Industrial Strength Super Bubbles

I have spent a great many days using bubble therapy to help get rid of the blues. Kids chase them. Pets chase them. Pets eat them and then get all weirded out making faces over it- anyhow these are really super strong bubbles. Twist up a coat hanger to use as a wand.

Ingredients:
3 cups water
1/2 cup corn syrup or glycerin
1 cup regular dish soap (cheaper the better)

And viola: super bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment