Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/20/13

Rose and Lavendar Facial Toner

You can spend a lot of money on facial products that are safe for skin allergies. I all but gave up on everything except simple rose water and oil oil for a long time because I just couldn't afford it. This toner is a light, hydrating forula that will help remove make up and dirt and shrink your pores.

Ingredients: 
2 oz. Rose Flower Water (Hydrosol)
1 oz. Witch Hazel Extract
1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
1/2 tsp Vegetable Glycerin
7 drops Lavender Essential Oil
4 drops Chamomile Extract (Tincture)

Place all ingredients into a clean 4 oz. bottle, top with a fingertip mister, and shake to blend. Shake a little before each use as the contents will naturally separate.  This toner should keep for at least 6 months without refrigeration.

To use: Wash your face with water and gently dry with a soft washcloth. Then, mist with Rose & Lavender Facial toner and allow to air dry or gently pat dry.  Finish by applying a moisturizing lotion, oil, or cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment