Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/9/13

Basic Linen Spray

If you've ever worked in fancy hotels, you know the secret to that ungodly fresh, crisp linen smell is vodka. I kid you not. In the recipe below you can opt out of any essential oil for a fresh linen smell or add your favorite scent.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup distilled water
1/2 cup vodka
10 drops essential oil

Mix ingredients well and pour into a spray bottle. Shake before each use.

No comments:

Post a Comment