Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/11/13

Really Dirty Floor Solution

I reserve this recipe for after Thanksgiving cooking has been done, kid parties and cleaning up after 'doggie explodey' moments. Or when moving into a new place. Or cleaning the kennels. You get the idea.

Ingredients: 
1/8 cup liquid dish detergent
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup Borax
2 to 3 gallons very hot water

Mix all the ingredients together in a mop bucket, then mop the floors, wringing frequently. Once you're done getting the goop up, allow to dry and then wet mop once more with only hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment