Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/16/13

Citrus Bleach Alternative

So, I told you that I liked lemons? Oh: they're my favorite fruit! This is part of why. Instead of using bleach- which I am very, very, very allergic to- I use this to whiten loads.

Ingredients:
12 cups water
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup hydrogen peroxide

Mix. Add 2 cups per wash load or put in spray bottle and use as a household cleaner. Can be added to a wash as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment