Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/14/13

Ginger Lemon Body Scrub

There's very little that makes me feel fresher and reinvigorated than fresh lemon. I've made this body scrub as a part of a gift basket several times, and it always gets a lot of rave comments.

Ingredients: 
1/2 cup organic sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tsp freshly grated, peeled ginger
zest from one organic lemon

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well. In the shower or bath, scrub your body lightly with the mixture and rinse well. This should keep in the refrigerator (if necessary) for up to a week. But I highly recommend you use it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment