Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/6/13

Liquified Soap

Typically I buy hand soap 4 bottles at a time once a year... For their bottle, of course. This is because I make my own liquid hand soap out of soap that I've made or a soap that I trust. Here's how you do it:

Ingredients:
8 oz. bar of soap, grated finely
2 Tablespoons glycerine
1 gallon distilled water, hot

Add the soap to the water and cook over a low heat until well mixed. If you need to whisk it, remove from heat first. Allow to cool. Refill your old soap bottles and still have a reserve for refills.


***If you want a antimicrobial hand soap, add 6 drops of tea tree oil to each soap container.

No comments:

Post a Comment