Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/13/13

Ghetto Febreeze

I love the name of this stuff. I'm really allergic to Febreeze, so I avoid any product with it in it. This stuff, however, I can use as much as I want. I like to use clove bud oil in mine and spray it on curtains, sheets and seat cushions. Thanks Jessyratfink for the recipe!

Ingredients: 
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol or vodka
1 cup hot water
10-30 drops of your favorite essential oil

Combine all of the ingredients in a plastic spray bottle and shake well to mix. The freshener will remain good for 6 months.

Note: Please remember that this is flammable. Rubbing alcohol is not to be ingested.

No comments:

Post a Comment