Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/31/13

Yogurt Sunburn Relief

Yogurt contains enzymes and acids that sooth, cool, and reduce irritation. Adding Aloe Vera Gel and Lavender essential oil further increases the healing and soothing properties.

Ingredients
4 oz plain yogurt
1 oz aloe vera gel
15 drops organic lavender essential oil

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Apply directly to sunburned areas and allow to dry. Once finished, rinse off with cool water. This process may be repeated as often as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment