Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/30/13

Tea Tree Soft Scrub

If you have to scour something, it's handy to have some soft scrub around- minus the bleach and the breathing hazards. Here's how to make it without any of those issues..

Ingredients
3/4 cup baking soda
1/4 cup liquid castile soap
1 tablespoon water
15 drops of tea tree oil

Mix first 3 ingredients together, then mix in tea tree oil. Transfer into a squeezable container and clean away!

No comments:

Post a Comment