Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/31/13

Shoe Deoderant Sachets

I used to be in the SCA, so I can tell you all about the various body funks of sweaty men in south Florida dressed in armor and leather for a good chunk of the day. I wish I'd had these then. The shoes were almost always smelling a little like the Black Plague.

Ingredients
2 cups of baking soda
40 drops rosemary essential oil
1 cup of sage leaf
6 large cotton muslin bags

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Fill the tea bags with the mixture and then stuff inside the cotton drawstring bags. Place one bag inside each boot. Makes enough for 3 pairs of stinky shoes and lasts up to 3 months. The baking soda will absorb the rosemary scent after a while, so feel free to add a few more drops of essential oil when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment