Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/30/13

Lavender All Purpose Cleaner

If you have to spray something all over the place, why not have it smell great? Lavender also has disinfectant qualities which makes the smell qood quality an investment.

Ingredients
2 tbsp white vinegar
 1 tsp borax powder
 ¼ cup organic liquid castille soap
 10 drops organic lavender essential oil
 5 drops organic lemon essential oil or 1 tsp lemon juice

Mix the white vinegar and the borax together in a 16-ounce bottle. Fill the bottle ¾ full with hot purified water. Shake well until the borax is dissolved. Add the liquid castille soap and the essential oils to the solution and shake well. Use as you would any other all-purpose cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment