Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/31/13

Herbal Foot Soak

My feet are very sensitive critters. If I'm ill with a head cold, I soak them. If I'm aching from fibro pain, I soak them. If I wear my lemon yellow keds or any kind of dress shoes for more than three hours, I soak them. I despise most shoes.

Ingredients
1/2 cup epsom salt
1 tsp olive oil
Sprigs of fresh eucalyptus leaves, lavender flowers, peppermint leaves, rosemary, sage leaves, thyme, or oregano (If fresh herbs are unavailable, substitute with dried herbs or a few drops of essential oil)

Boil water and pour over herbs, then add salt and olive oil. Once the water has cooled to a comfortable temperature, soak feet for as long as desired. For an even more luxurious experience, place a few smooth stones into the bottom and gently roll your feet over the stones to naturally massage and relax them.

No comments:

Post a Comment