Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/30/13

Coconut Moisturizing Shampoo For Dry Hair

Personally I don't have dry hair. I have hair that does what it wants when it wants and at different parts in hysterics at opposite spectrums. If you do, this may be helpful.

Ingredients
1/2 cup coconut milk
2/3 cup castile soap
30 drops essential oil (If you get dandruff I suggest tea tree oil)
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil

Combine all the ingredients in an empty shampoo bottle or jar and shake.The mixture will keep in the shower for one to two months. Shake well before each use.

NOTE: If you find that your hair remains oily and still heavy use apple cider vinegar to rinse it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment