Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

6/1/13

Lemon Furniture Polish

Lemon is my absolute favorite scent. If my house was stuffed full of various citrus peels, I'd be completely happy.

Ingredients
16 oz spray bottle
1 cup olive oil
25 drops pure lemon essential oil
1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
fill remainder of the bottle with purified water

Shake well before each use. Spray onto your rag or directly onto furniture. Buff dry immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment