Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

6/1/13

Beach Bunny Body Scrub

I'm not a sun tanning kind of gal. in fact, I moon tan more than I sun tan. I love the beach though and the smells of cocoa butter. This body scrub has a good bit of that.

Ingredients
brown sugar
3 oz coconut oil
15 drops sweet orange essential oil
1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil

Apply just enough oil to make a paste with brown sugar. Massage all over body. Rinse well.

Note: You can mix the oils ahead of time and store in a glass bottle. Add enough of the oil mixture to brown sugar right before using. Coconut oil has a great shelf life.

No comments:

Post a Comment