Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

6/1/13

Coconut Lime Deodorant Bar

Want to smell a little like good old tropical Florida in your arm pits? I know I do- especially if I'm traveling out of Florida in the winter and my head is perma-stuck in some jacket that I've been wearing for the last 12 hours. Or in an airport Or both.

Ingredients
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon baking soda
3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
5 drops lime essential oil

 Just mix it all together and put into a container.  If you want easier mixing, melt the coconut oil first and then let harden before using. Label the container so you know that it's deodorant and not tooth paste.

To use, scoop out a little bit (maybe 1/4 teaspoon) on your finger, press against your underarm for a few seconds to soften, then rub in.  Repeat on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment