Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

6/1/13

Bug Spray Formula I

I have two recipes for personal use bug spray that have been given to me. This one is the less likely to get you pulled over bug spray (the other uses vodka as a base).

Ingredients
4 ounces fresh catnip tincture (95 percent alcohol)
4 ounces witch hazel extract
80 drops organic citronella essential oil
80 drops organic eucalyptus essential oil
40 drops organic lavender essential oil
20 drops organic rosemary essential oil
10 drops organic lemongrass essential oil
10 drops organic lemon essential oil

Mix all ingredients in an 8 oz spray bottle and shake well before using.  Re-apply as often as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment