Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

4/22/13

Antimicrobial Bathroom Cleanser

The bathroom is the bleachiest part of the house. And I don't use bleach. I use this stuff:

Ingredients:
14 oz. water or rosemary hydrosol
3 tbsp castille soap
15 drops of tea tree essential oil
15 drops of oregano essential oil

Use this cleaning spray to disinfect your bathroom surfaces. You can use the Super Surface Spray to rinse away any residue left behind by the castille soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment