Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/29/13

Natural Hair Spray

This lovely DIY comes from A Blossoming Life. A nice, light, lovely hairspray without a ton of goop in it.

Ingredients:
1 cup hot water
1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
10 to 15 drops of essential oil
fine mist spray bottle

Dissolve sugar in hot water. Let mixture cool completely and mix in essential oils (if the water is too hot the essential oils may decrease in smell). Fill spray bottle and its ready to use.

To use: Lightly mist over hair, wait 30 seconds to dry, and reapply if needed. Be careful not to over spray and soak your hair. Plus, this stuff is strong and a little goes pretty far.

No comments:

Post a Comment