Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/29/13

Non-Toxic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

My dogs drink out of the toilet sometimes. I hate it- I wish they would stop it, but two of them can open the lid, so it's difficult to keep them out of it. I won't use store bought products because of how toxic they are. Instead, take a cue from Sara at My Merry Messy Life and use an all natural toilet bowl cleaner.

Ingredients:
¼ cup liquid castile soap
1¾ cup water
2 tablespoons baking soda
1 teaspoon of essential oils (optional)

Mix all ingredients in a 16 oz. or larger squirt bottle and gently shake or swish. Squirt in the toilet bowl and use a brush to scrub it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment