Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

5/30/13

Tick Spray for Pets and their People

Before this year I had never seen a tick in Florida. Now they're popping up left and right and they're gross little bugs! I've heard all kinds of ways to remove a tick from you, but I'd rather not have them attach in the first place. Ticks are attracted to butyric acid, which is found in sweat among other things.

Ingredients
grapeseed oil
cedar or citrus essential oil

Use a ratio of three tablespoons grapeseed oil to 15-20 essential oil and rub on yourself and your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment