Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

10/7/13

Orange Spice Cologne

An exotic, sensual blend suitable for either sex.To me it's vaguely reminiscent of a good tea store in the fall.


Ingredients:
1 cinnamon stick
25 whole cardamom pods
15 organic cloves
1 vanilla bean, cut into small pieces
the zest of one fresh orange
8 oz Vodka

Crush spices in a mortar and pestle (do not blend in coffee grinder as that is too fine a grate). Combine with vanilla bean pieces, orange peel zest, and vodka in a glass mason jar. Cap tightly and shake once or more per day. After 2-6 weeks, strain the spices and pour the infused liquid into a glass bottle with a mister top. Simply add more spices if you desire a stronger cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment