Let's start a revolution!

Let's start a revolution!
-A revolution where our money isn't sucked right out of our hands by major chains that pump out caustic product and convince us that we need it. Let's control what comes into our households, and if need be- make our own product. I've drawn a line in the sand as to what I'll put up with putting into me and my children, my pets, my house. Here's what I've learned:

10/7/13

Herbal Sore Throat Spray

It certainly doesn't taste the same as your standard cepacol, but it packs a powerful punch that will get rid of your sore throat ASAP.

Ingredients:
1 oz organic echinacea tincture
 1 oz organic goldenseal
 1 oz osha root tincture
 2 tbsp raw local honey
 ½ oz organic Peppermint Hydrosol (optional)

Combine all ingredients into a glass spray bottle and shake vigorously. Spray 3 pumps into sore throat every hour or as needed. Store spray in the refrigerator for an added cooling affect on the inflamed issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment